RUN TO THE BEAT!
Get ready to go back in time and remember your favorite music, fashion and trends from the ’70s, ’80s and ’90s with Planet Entertainment / Planet Sport’s 5K Retro Run, taking place at the Puerto Rico Convention Center on April 5th, 2014. Get your favorite bellbottoms, the old afro wig and disco gear to remember the golden age of Studio 54; take a trip down memory lane with your old boom box, those old leather pants and tease that hair for a flashback of the ’80s; or dust off your Spice Girls costume to revisit the ’90s music and fun.
5K Retro Run is designed for party people as an event to bring back those good memories, but also to set the stage for running and fitness enthusiasts to really push themselves in this 5K event. The party will begin around 3:00pm with music on stage, exhibitors and lots of surprises. Race starts at 6:30pm and at each kilometer, we’ll have a unique station, each with a renowned local DJ. After the race, we’ll have a massive after party where runners and spectators can share some good music and awesome lights and special effects.
- Although it’ll be super fun to dress up, costumes are NOT required.
- Date / Location for package pick-up will be announced here as well as our Facebook Page.
- Please specify your desired T-SHIRT SIZE at checkout (there’s a space for that at the top right-hand corner of the checkout screen). We cannot guarantee your requested size later.
- Teams are made up of 6 OR MORE runners. You DO NOT have to buy all at once. Please state your TEAM NAME at checkout to receive Group Discount.
- With paid registration, each runner will receive:
- A glow bracelet and a glow necklace
- Oficial T-Shirt
- Bib with official Runner ID #
- Custom medal (once finish line is crossed)
REGISTRATION PRICES & CALENDAR
You can pay for your race registration 24/7 through our online payment gateway, but hurry! Prices go up gradually until registration closing.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO A $2.75 SERVICE FEE.
|01/01 to 02/28||03/01 to 03/15||03/16 to 03/31|
* Groups must be made up of 6 runners or more. It is not necessary to sign up at once. Please identify yourselves with your team’s name during CHECKOUT (THERE’S A SPACE FOR SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS; PLEASE SPECIFY TEAM NAME AND YOUR SHIRT SIZE).
You can tune in to the race, get the latest news and updates, share your pictures and meet fellow runners by following our social media outlets: