LET’S PAINT THE TOWN!ESPAÑOL
5k Color Run & Walk is a very innovative sports event, full of color and fun for the whole family! This non-competitive event will be held to benefit the Breast Cancer Fighters Foundation. You and your friends can join this colorful marathon in groups.
- 100% of the proceeds from the 5k Color will be led to unique programs in the fight against breast cancer, supported by the Breast Cancer Fighters Foundations.
- This is a non-competitive event, which celebrates the life and gives well-deserved recognition for survivors of breast cancer.
- Participants can run, walk or dance in honor of a loved one who is battling the disease, a cancer survivor or in memory of someone who ended his battle.
- In addition to the 5K, we’ll have a 400m dash, ideal for children of 5-11 years.
- Runners can take part in a GIANT color cloud, with our organic powder made from corn.
- These are 100% non-toxic, free of toxic agents and safe for people of all ages.
- Goggles are recommended, although it does not irritate eyes or stain skin.
- These are the same colored dusts used in races around the world.
- It’s 100% safe for people of all ages even babies!
- We’ll have a lane to the right for colors, and a left, no-color lane.
- Date / Location for package pick-up will be announced here as well as our Facebook Page.
- Please specify your desired T-SHIRT SIZE at checkout (there’s a space for that at the top right-hand corner of the checkout screen). We cannot guarantee your requested size later.
- Teams are made up of 6 OR MORE runners. You DO NOT have to buy all at once. Please state your TEAM NAME at checkout to receive Group Discount.
- With paid registration, each runner will receive:
- 1 bag of colored dust
- Official T-Shirt
- Bib with official runner ID#
- Medal (once finish line is crossed)
- 5k COLOR Bracelet
We also have a Kids Race, that will go on for 400m and is subject to the same terms and conditions as the Adult version.
REGISTRATION PRICES & CALENDAR
You can pay for your race registration 24/7 through our online payment gateway, but hurry! Prices go up gradually until registration closing.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO A $2.75 SERVICE FEE.
|10/01 to 02/15||02/16 to 03/15||03/16 to 04/15|
REGULAR PRICE FOR RACE $50.00. * Groups must be made up of 6 runners or more. It is not necessary to sign up at once. Please identify yourselves with your team’s name during CHECKOUT (THERE’S A SPACE FOR SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS; PLEASE SPECIFY TEAM NAME AND YOUR SHIRT SIZE).
YOUR SUPPORT WILL BENEFIT…
This event was originally created by Planet Entertainment in March, 2014 and designed to benefit the Breast Cancer Fighters Foundation (Fundación Combatientes de Cáncer de Seno or FCCS). Thanks to the tremendous support of runners, enthusiasts and other individuals committed to the fight against breast cancer, it has grown into a massive event!
Still benefiting from this production, FCCS is an initiative of volunteers, working professionals and patients with the goal of educating and raising public awareness about breast cancer and the importance of prevention. Their mission is to send out a message of hope to everyone, emphasizing the importance of prevention and early detection of breast cancer. To learn more, please visit their webpage (www.fundacionccds.com).
You can tune in to the race, get the latest news and updates, share your pictures and meet fellow runners by following our social media outlets: